33 Channels TP Changed by ADTV Tonight i.e. on 09 June 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 5,351
Rushil.D said:
i have data of before this last updated tp space availability on ADTV as per my calculations :shy :)

http://funkyimg.com/i/2cKcv.png

thats gr8 bro... but still we dont know, how much chnls they are willing to squeeze into 1 tp.
Earlier I though 36 chnls in 30000 S/R

But now almost all tps, having 50+ chnl in 32700 S/R.

Dont know how much more space they have :u

bros

sd added 16 :hd channels on 36MHz S/R 32000 TP with mpeg 4 dvbs
teconology.

i think adtv can be adeed 20 :hd channels on 36MHz with mpeg4 dvb s2 advance compression technology.which means still they have lot of space on thier existing tps of ses7.

Deepu Darling said:
bros

sd added 16 :hd channels on 36MHz S/R 32000 TP with mpeg 4 dvbs
teconology.

i think adtv can be adeed 20 :hd channels on 36MHz with mpeg4 dvb s2 advance compression technology.which means still they have lot of space on thier existing tps of ses7.

haha :D :rofl :D

20 HD channels per tp :skd :no :no

if they even use alien tech then they can't add more then 14-15 HD channels per tp :k

SD is compressing HD channels too much so it doesn't matter :k

every thing is possible with advanced technology and they are going to adopt harmomic technology so :k

actually they are playing double game...

In order to make HD look like HD, first they are compressing SD chnls.... so that our eyes get the feel of poor quality of SD chnls... and then compressing HD chnls.... so that even after compression, we feel... that wow... these HD chnls look gr8. :sp

But the fact is, HD chnls in India are almost close to SD chnls.... elsewhere.... :dodgy

Deepu Darling said:
every thing is possible with advanced technology and they are going to adopt harmomic technology so :k

no there is a limit of everything in the world its just a rumor that by adpoting this technology we can add this much channels and that too without effecting pq but in reality its nothing like that

i personally converted a 2.5 GB 720p HD MPEG4 H.264 movie into 950 MB HEVC H.265 MB but according to facts its pq should't be decreased but in reality i can clearly seeing decrease in PQ not too much but little :k

ADTV still using H.264 not H.265 [ nor they can use untill they provide HEVC STBs to users] so they can't compressed a channel more then 20-25 % :k

note my words 14-15 HD channels is maximum without effecting pq :k

shawl_who said:
actually they are playing double game...

In order to make HD look like HD, first they are compressing SD chnls.... so that our eyes get the feel of poor quality of SD chnls... and then compressing HD chnls.... so that even after compression, we feel... that wow... these HD chnls look gr8. :sp

But the fact is, HD chnls in India are almost close to SD chnls.... elsewhere.... :dodgy

bro I don't agreed on this :no :shy

How can a HD channel close to a SD channel :huh

i can clearly see lots of PQ difference between a SD and HD channel even if its in 16:9

we can't even compare the Hindi GEC and Movies SD channels with HD :k :no

11640 H 30000 tp contains 13 :hd channels

11560 H 32700 tp contains 13 :hd + some sd channel :k

All these changes points that getting ses9 tps are v.far away

Back
Top Bottom