33 Channels TP Changed by ADTV Tonight i.e. on 09 June 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 5,351
Recharge Fan said:
Sad because I purchased Tata Sky only due to bumper channels addition but Tata Sky stopped it.
Should I buy airtel digital tv now?[emoji6]
Because I already have Dishtv & Videocon D2h

All important channels are already available on Tata Sky  and they will keep adding to it in future.Great to see that you have dishtv,tatasky and videocon dth.I would like to be in your shoes.

Recharge Fan said:
Sad because I purchased Tata Sky only due to bumper channels addition but Tata Sky stopped it.
Should I buy airtel digital tv now?[emoji6]
Because I already have Dishtv & Videocon D2h

I have both Tata Sky & Airtel so no problems for me.

Nawin7ST said:
No, you shouldn't, Tata Sky have all HD channels that available in India and more will come soon, so you can't say that Tata Sky stopped Bumper addition.
Tata Sky stopped multiple channels addition for sure because no dhamaka happened since 1.5 months
& Tata Sky still not having some good channels

Music express
Rishtey cineplex
Cineplex Movies
Star utsav Movies
Sony wah
Zee premiere (upcoming)
Lot of Hindi Movie channels but not needed much
Some more regional channels

avipersistent said:
All important channels are already available on Tata Sky  and they will keep adding to it in future.Great to see that you have dishtv,tatasky and videocon dth.I would like to be in your shoes.
Some channels missing bro
I listed in above post
& my wish was to purchase only one DTH which will give me my all required channels but not happened that
First I took Dishtv which was later sold to my grandfather & then purchased Videocon D2h which later stopped channels addition & then again purchased new Dishtv HD connection only for cheap pick by channels service & travel xp SD
Now my other grandfather's old Tata Sky connection came to my home as they died.
So in this way, I have 3 connections
Actually I want to keep 2 because 2 TV's available.
3rd DTH is not required but unable to decide which to sell/throw
Any DTH can change anytime
So kept all

Recharge Fan said:
Tata Sky stopped multiple channels addition for sure because no dhamaka happened since 1.5 months

Music express
Rishtey cineplex
Cineplex Movies
Star utsav Movies
Sony wah
Zee premiere (upcoming)

Music express is a good channel and I am also waiting to see it on dth.I mailed to them several times without reply.Hope it comes soon.Rishtey ciineplex,star utsav movies,sony wah had just seen the light of the day and would sooner or later will come on Tatasky and other dth also.Zee premiere is yet to be launched and zee would like to make it available on Tatasky .Cineplex movies is being shut down by the broadcaster as on dishtv wef 30th June 2016.

Recharge Fan said:

Music express
Rishtey cineplex
Cineplex Movies
Star utsav Movies
Sony wah
Zee premiere (upcoming)

Why you can't watch this channels on dish tv instead of watching on ts :k :dodgy

Ts will add it sooner or later :k

Now stop this off topic :s

Recharge Fan said:
Some channels missing bro
I listed in above post
& my wish was to purchase only one DTH which will give me my all required channels but not happened that
First I took Dishtv which was later sold to my grandfather & then purchased Videocon D2h which later stopped channels addition & then again purchased new Dishtv HD connection only for cheap pick by channels service & travel xp SD
Now my other grandfather's old Tata Sky connection came to my home as they died.
So in this way, I have 3 connections
Actually I want to keep 2 because 2 TV's available.
3rd DTH is not required but unable to decide which to sell/throw
Any DTH can change anytime
So kept all
I understand your concern.No Dth is perfect and you will not get all channels on all DTH.You can select a dth and hope they add the channels.I selected dishtv and now they stopped adding HD channels but hope they will bounce back.Currently Tatasky is the one with important channels .Broadcasters also have to negotiate on favorable terms to place their channels on dth  and so it happens it takes some time to see them on various dth.

avipersistent said:
I understand your concern.No Dth is perfect and you will not get all channels on all DTH.You can select a dth and hope they add the channels.I selected dishtv and now they stopped adding HD channels but hope they will bounce back.Currently Tatasky is the one with important channels .Broadcasters also have to negotiate on favorable terms to place their channels on dth  and so it happens it takes some time to see them on various dth.

Yes
That's why I will keep 3 DTH & will purchase airtel digital tv too after some time
& will use 2 DTH at a time on 2 TV's
In this way, I can taste my all favourite channels in time schedule

As food food, 9xo, NGC music SD not available on Dishtv
Music express, Sony wah, Marathi channels like garja Maharashtra, Maharashtra maza, maay Marathi not available on Tata Sky
Travel xp, NGC music SD, Star utsav Movies not available on Videocon D2h
[emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20]

[emoji111]

Have a Great time as with all the 4 major dth you will get to see most of the channels

Back
Top Bottom