4 more English NEWS channels added to South basic packs

Kalyan_1980 said:
Is animal planet available for south silver pack.

Ya....some other channels also .......
colours,life ok,animal planet,history,masti,9xjalwa added newly to south silver pack......including this 4 news channels.....

Jerome.J said:
Bro, in my view for ROI customers lot of Hindi channels are there which they can watch......but in south major customers cannot understand Hindi.....especially in tamilnadu and Kerala....so many times me requested them to add some compensation for this Hindi channels by English language channels.....finally I am glad to see addition of history,animal planet,4 news English
Even in pack of 165 for south.....

hmm...

Now south silver+ HD globe for 333 Rs. Is a great attraction for south customers......if no price hike occur....

Customers should opt for long term recharge for their packs if they want to continue with D2H in long term as they may increase pack price for added channels later.

NinadG said:
Customers should opt for long term recharge for their packs if they want to continue with D2H in long term as they may increase pack price for added channels later.

Right bro,

They may increase the package price in February or March.......that's after the completion of all additions.....perfect time for
Long term recharge.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock