4 more English NEWS channels added to South basic packs

MorningStar

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I noticed, 4 more news channels was added to the south basic packs.

Previously only the below four news channels was available in the basic packs,
Times Now
CNN IBN
NDTV 24x7
Headlines Today

Four more added to the English news
CNN
CNBC TV18
Bloomberg TV
ET NOW

So, totally 8 English news channels for south customers. :)

RE: Now 8 English news channels in South basic packs

Is it temprorary FTA ?

Karthik said:
Is it temprorary FTA ?

No. They have updated their website as well.

yQ2pfBS.jpg

Then its good news.

Yes.....true news....good update.....

I think some price hike is on the way for all base packs once additions complete...that's why they are considering all regions.....

Good update...

But i have one question in my mind,Why there is injustice with ROI Subscribers?Videocon d2h providing 8 English News channels+Ten Sports on Basic Low Pack for South Subscribers but there is no such offering to ROI Subscribers....WHY???

Also colours,life ok,animal planet,history,masti,9xjalwa added newly to south silver pack......

Ronak Shah said:
Good update...

But i have one question in my mind,Why there is injustice with ROI Subscribers?Videocon d2h providing 8 English News channels+Ten Sports on Basic Low Pack for South Subscribers but there is no such offering to ROI Subscribers....WHY???

Because Chennai cable TV is still not digitized after one year of deadline ;)

Ronak Shah said:
Good update...

Bro, in my view for ROI customers lot of Hindi channels are there which they can watch......but in south major customers cannot understand Hindi.....especially in tamilnadu and Kerala....so many times me requested them to add some compensation for this Hindi channels by English language channels.....finally I am glad to see addition of history,animal planet,4 news English
Even in pack of 165 for south.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock