DDF Exclusive 4 New Tamil Channels From AIADMK Launching Soon

• Thread starter Dr CK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 32,599
You Might Think...But Star Vijay Has Never Bought A Ajith Movie In This Present Popular TV Rights Trend Era.
Both Viswasam and Vijay movie getting releasing on same day and also that Vijay movie is producing by Sun pictures so this time they will not go for Ajith movie at auction(where sun tv recently bought Vivegam satellite rights) that's why i am expecting this time Star Vijay to buy Viswasam

Both Viswasam and Vijay movie getting releasing on same day and also that Vijay movie is producing by Sun pictures so this time they will not go for Ajith movie at auction(where sun tv recently bought Vivegam satellite rights) that's why i am expecting this time Star Vijay to buy Viswasam

Only Vijay 62 Will Release On Diwali!

Mark My Words 100% Viswasam Will Not Have Diwali Release!

Everyone in Tamil nadu knows that only AIADMK is a doll which is operated by BJP. After the death of Jayalalithaa the government in Tamil nadu is very worst.
Stick to the topic which is about 4 new tamil channels.

Don't jump on political issues unnecessarily.

The new channel launch was due to the parties strained relationship with Jaya TV, which used to be the parties Propaganda Vehicle until recent times. Jaya TV turned hostile after the ouster of Sasikala and her family from AIADMK during the aftermath of the demise of Late Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. The ownership control of Jaya TV rests with TTV Dinakaran and other relatives of Sasikala.

Apparently, AIADMK is planning to launch four new channels namely, JTV, NewsJ, MusicJ, MoviesJ. Out of the four ‘J TV’ will be the General Entertainment Channel in Tamil and other channels focuses on Music (MusicJ), Movies (MoviesJ) and News&Current affairs (NewsJ).

AIADMK to launch JTV and three other channels for amplifying its Media Reach

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock