DDF Exclusive 4 New Tamil Channels From AIADMK Launching Soon

• Thread starter Dr CK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 32,631
Got info , that these are the channels from a FB page , don't know accuracy of it
IMG_1521031311710.jpg

Last edited:
Both Viswasam and Vijay movie getting releasing on same day and also that Vijay movie is producing by Sun pictures so this time they will not go for Ajith movie at auction(where sun tv recently bought Vivegam satellite rights) that's why i am expecting this time Star Vijay to buy Viswasam
Visvasam was sathya jothi films same production house of vivegam so there's high chance sun tv may get it

I heard our (tn)govt is running under loan. if so how could hey launch that channel?
May be will launch next year. :lol:
That scooter project they've given to our ladies was announced about 2 years ago. they just launch that plan. so i think new channels will be launched soon means, will be launching next year or next decade :tongue:

I heard our (tn)govt is running under loan. if so how could hey launch that channel?
May be will launch next year. :lol:
That scooter project they've given to our ladies was announced about 2 years ago. they just launch that plan

Why u always interlinking 2 completely different things into one ?? Its kind of spamming

Pls understand the concept atleast 50%

These channels launching by regional party of tamilnadu aiadmk not by tamilnadu govt

Its a private Channels not from tn govt

Not even having 1% logic in ur comment

Last edited:
Why u always interlinking 2 completely different things into one ?? Its kind of spamming

Pls understand the concept atleast 50%

These channels launching by regional party of tamilnadu aiadmk not by tamilnadu govt

Its a private Channels not from tn govt

Not even having 1% logic in ur comment

If that so why don't you pick this with this thread title? the thread title it self says it's a admk channel isn't it?
I'm linking these two. cuz in their dictionary, soon means it'll take a while.. that's why i pointed those insident's out..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock