DDF Exclusive 4 New Tamil Channels From AIADMK Launching Soon

• Thread starter Dr CK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 32,585
What about other political channels (Kalaignar, Vendhar, Captain, etc.)? Do they have any viewership at all?

And do the non-political channels (Raj, Polimer) have any viewership? I am especially interested in what type of programmes are aired on Vasanth TV as it is owned by an electronics shop (Vasanth & Co).

What about other political channels (Kalaignar, Vendhar, Captain, etc.)? Do they have any viewership at all?

And do the non-political channels (Raj, Polimer) have any viewership? I am especially interested in what type of programmes are aired on Vasanth TV as it is owned by an electronics shop (Vasanth & Co).
Polimer was placed 5th for some weeks before adithya took over. Kalaignar tv was 5th place sometimes. Sun Tv sharing some old movies with Vasanth TV,Mega TV and Captain TV and some old serials with Vasanth TV.

And can we expect news channels from Film stars who too are in the race for CM chair as tv channels are the best way to reach TN public? :)

Are the above channels really not affiliated with any political party directly or indirectly? I really wonder as they too are connected in one way or the other.

Amma tv was planned by OPS where he was seperate from admk last year but we all know later what happened both OPS - EPS was joined

Though these channels (J series) not from Admk party its going Launch by EPS family but OPS don't want that he want Channels should be from party money but EPS said No

So if these channels launching from EPS family then OPS will launch Amma tv for sure. So both Channels are different not same

This is the internal situation as of now.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock