DDF Exclusive 4 New Tamil Channels From AIADMK Launching Soon

• Thread starter Thread starter Dr CK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 95
  • Views Views: Views 33,109
These channels launching by regional party of tamilnadu aiadmk not by tamilnadu govt
you mean AIADMK isn't our govt? Both our ruling party and the party which is gonna start tv channels (AIADMK) are same.. that's why i mention these things out. I would point few things out which they said that they'll do sooner, and it took a while to do it so.
how in the world you could say, telling a fact is a spamming?

you mean AIADMK isn't our govt? Both our ruling party and the party which is gonna start tv channels (AIADMK) are same.. that's why i mention these things out. I would point few things out which they said that they'll do sooner, and it took a while to do it so.
(Off topic)
Bro... Gopi try to say that, tv channels from Party bank amount. But scooter from govt bank accounts.
1. They need tv channels for publicity and to earn money too. Which is interlink with party bank account.
2. Scooter , as you said no money in govt. Hence getting delay.

So you can't interlink both topics.

Note: this is for your understanding bro. Better we can stop this discussion in this topic . If you want will continue in general discussion.

Bro! Government is different and political party (AIADMK) is different. In our case 'TN govt is in loss' yup I agreed with you. That doesn't mean party is not having any funds.They'll launch when it suits to them.

May Be But It Seems to be New One
kBj3ais.png

Is jaya news, jaya tv & jaya movies rebranding with new logo?

Back
Top Bottom