4gb pendrive make how long to record

I think you can record about 2 hours in 4 GB pen drive.

Plz give correct information with source. Plz clarify mr friends...

lkkeyan89 bro... what source you need :huh:huh we can provide you a approximate time only. no one can give you the exact size because the recording limit depends on the content you are recording.

As a International standard 1 GB of disk space gives approximately 50 minutes of SD recording or 20 minutes of HD recording

Rightly Said, How Can We Give Source For These Kinds Of Informations? I Tried Few Songs Recording In Dish TruHD+ I Done It For 1 40 Mins But Didn't Checked Space

Dont angry with me. I ask this details only thanks my friends for ur reply...

@Ikkeyan89 you want some information from us and when our friends give that to you, you are asking for source. that is very much irritating. Go take your 4gb pendrive and record something till it is finished, and that is the source for your question dear friend.

In same time how many programs to reocrd, ex: 8.30pm to 9pm one program record. At the same time 8.45pm another program start. Its possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock