Seeking Help How to get free recording top up for HD Recorder

1Dm3AqW.jpg
DVR box by default should have come with free recording top-up. Also, I am surprised that you haven't activated recording top-up yet in your DVR box. Anyways, I saw somewhere that recording top-up for this box is still free. I am not sure. They shouldn't charge separately anything extra for DVR customers. Others please confirm. Did you mention the box model to CC ? They might have thought of regular HD box only as this box is discontinued.

Last edited:
DVR box by default should have come with free recording top-up. I saw somewhere that recording top-up for this box is still free. I am not sure. They shouldn't charge separately anything extra for DVR customers. Others please confirm. Did you mention the box model to CC ? They might have thought of regular HD box only as this box is discontinued.
Please don’t comment on what you are not sure about bro.You said that it’s box with external recording features comes with free top up

Please don’t comment on what you are not sure about bro.You said that it’s box with external recording features comes with free top up
It's fine. There is no concept of charging for recording in a DVR STB. People spent >5000rs with specific requirements wrt recording. We'll get answers soon.

It's fine. There is no concept of charging for recording in a DVR STB. People spent >5000rs with specific requirements wrt recording. We'll get answers soon.
Yes people buy this set top box is to record free for a lifetime.Anyway it’s a bad move by Airtel

I had written email to airtel
Got Call from customer care
I Tried to convince him i have HD recorder and i am eligible for lifetime free recording top up. Firstly he said Recording top up is not available for free. It has charge like 30rs for 30 days. I again clarify that you are not giving free recording top up for Recorder also he says No if you want i can send a request for 30/30 top up.
I think exciting customers who have free recording top up activated before can continue.
But for Recorder they should give free recording facility.
Really its a bad move by airtel.

Nothing is permanent buddy. Not only with Airtel, Dish tv also says lifetime free but they start charging after two years of Free recording.

And I guess you recharged your mobile number with Rs. 999+ for lifetime incoming calls ---- Right :lol:

Bhai here businessman is BOSS, customers just XYZ.

I had written email to airtel
Got Call from customer care
I Tried to convince him i have HD recorder and i am eligible for lifetime free recording top up. Firstly he said Recording top up is not available for free. It has charge like 30rs for 30 days. I again clarify that you are not giving free recording top up for Recorder also he says No if you want i can send a request for 30/30 top up.
I think exciting customers who have free recording top up activated before can continue.
But for Recorder they should give free recording facility.
As a last resort, mail to nodal. Airtel DTH Nodal Officers Details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock