4K UHD STB & Interface (Images Inside)

Sree said:
Hi, any body confirm plz... 4k service is currently showing anything or not?

It is currently showing the same Discovery video for me right now.

On which LCN does star sports 4k channel is available and what about the lcn of discovery lcn channel in which they are showing promo

Sanjeev said:
On which LCN does star sports 4k channel is available and what about the lcn of discovery lcn channel in which they are showing promo

If LCN is the channel number (sorry, newbie) then 400 it is for the 4K broadcast. That is the only one where currently there is a 5 min video that is looping non-stop. Which is the LCN you are looking at?

phreakv6 said:
If LCN is the channel number (sorry, newbie) then 400 it is for the 4K broadcast. That is the only one where currently there is a 5 min video that is looping non-stop. Which is the LCN you are looking at?

On which channel number does tata sky is giving 4k star sports channel :huh:huh

Sanjeev said:
On which channel number does tata sky is giving 4k star sports channel :huh:huh

It will be on the same 400 channel. If you remember how tata sky ran HD for world cup 2011, they had a channel where they ran HD demos and in the same channel received feed from star sports without any ads and broadcast it there. I assume it will be same case for the 4K. Hopefully no ads too :)

Tata Sky UHD subscribers, please let me know whether TS is telecasting opening ceremony in 4K?

Hi,

Run in to a problem today. As suggested by many users here, was using Tata Sky 4K with my 55" LG OLED TV at 1080p. The picture quality and audio quality was brilliant.

Was tinkering some of the settings and I changed the resolution to 4K (50 Hz) just to see what happens. Now for no matter what I do, I am not getting any display on my TV. The audio is working fine though which means if I can somehow change the resolution back, everything is going to be alright. Can anyone help me with the exact key sequence for the same Smile

TIA

almightyrohit said:
Hi,

Run in to a problem today. As suggested by many users here, was using Tata Sky 4K with my 55" LG OLED TV at 1080p. The picture quality and audio quality was brilliant.

Was tinkering some of the settings and I changed the resolution to 4K (50 Hz) just to see what happens. Now for no matter what I do, I am not getting any display on my TV. The audio is working fine though which means if I can somehow change the resolution back, everything is going to be alright. Can anyone help me with the exact key sequence for the same Smile

TIA

Resolved myself :)

I am planning to buy Tata Sky 4K UHD. Members, already owning this, may Pls share what are all the special features (other than 4K) provided in this box.

mpvelu said:
I am planning to buy Tata Sky 4K UHD. Members, already owning this, may Pls share what are all the special features (other than 4K) provided in this box.

Nothing. It's a waste to buy now as there is no 4K channel running. I think TS are not even selling the 4K box at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock