5.1 sound

Component Video Pr, Pb, Y is only for Video, not for Audio. We use L-R Audio for 2ch Stereo.
HDMI carries both Video and Audio in a single wire.
Bhaskar, I got the S/P DIF Optical Audio and HDMI output on my MPEG4 DVB-S2 HD box man as you said.
Thanks so much, I connected the ports by simple RCA patch cord :) Enjoying the crisp clear sound now.
Tomorrow I will connect all my decoders to 5.1ch amplifiers.

37sON.jpg

Vikram said:

Many Source & Tatasky Advertisment Show Tatasky have 5.1 Sound By Optical & Cable But Not in Hdmi. So We can get 5.1 out of Stb is to connect the Tata Sky HDMI directly to TV, and use the component digital input for the audio.

U can use HDMI also..u have to give connection from setup box threw HDMI cable..to connect the TV.TV has the optical output (new LCD,LED TVs,below the HDMI ports).so u can connect from TV threw optical fiber to amplifier r decoder and directly watch with HD quality picture and 5.1 sound.wat ever u give the source to TV no need to connect any other things for 5.1 sound.U can use set up box,bluray player wat ever it is directly from TV u can get 5.1 sound.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock