DDF Exclusive 6 HD channels will be added(4 added 2 left )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for addition. Do they add very late? If so then better go to sleep I guess;)

But for secondary connection, in rs 175 we were getting all hd channels along with basic sd channels. What else we need. Nobody wants to watch sd channels. And in todays scenario i cant imagine getting all hd channels. Even for small pack of few sd and hd channels cost atleast 400 and that doesn't even cover the needs of 2 members of the family. Let alone all the members.

Earlier u paid Rs. 570 for mega sd pack incase of primary and Rs. 240 for secondary connection. Under new framework u can get more channels in same pack for Rs. 485 or less in primary and Rs. 420 for secondary connection. Similar is case across airtel base packs, so all in all prices have reduced for primary but broadcasters are not giving multi tv bouquet which is leading to slight increase there.

Earlier system involved advanced fix deals where broadcasters got huge amount in exchange for signing long term bouquet agreement with operators. Operators thereafter designed packs hence scenario was different, now what we pay is how revenue distribution happened between them. This is why fear of losing revenue has led to leveling of bouquet price across connections. Still some savings r there hence not all lost (not applicable for tata sky users)

Fake news...
Gemini movies HD and Gemini Music HD channels addition fake news...
Really we are disappointed..just now I spoke to customer care... They said that it was fake news... They won't add these channels....

Earlier u paid Rs. 570 for mega sd pack incase of primary and Rs. 240 for secondary connection. Under new framework u can get more channels in same pack for Rs. 485 or less in primary and Rs. 420 for secondary connection. Similar is case across airtel base packs, so all in all prices have reduced for primary but broadcasters are not giving multi tv bouquet which is leading to slight increase there.

Earlier system involved advanced fix deals where broadcasters got huge amount in exchange for signing long term bouquet agreement with operators. Operators thereafter designed packs hence scenario was different, now what we pay is how revenue distribution happened between them. This is why fear of losing revenue has led to leveling of bouquet price across connections. Still some savings r there hence not all lost (not applicable for tata sky users)
Bro my primary plan was myplan 100 and max hd of 250 and secondary of 175 channelz included basic sd and all hd. Totalling 525.
Now in new regime tell me which pack can give these no of hd channels in rs 525 for two connections?

It is just a matter of few days. All DTHs are grappling to grab some customers. TS is also having many ads on television to grab consumer eyes. But once Jio launches, it will result in the same mayhem that we saw in Telecom sector (Mobile) in September 2016.

Maybe Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD will be added today or 1 August 2019. Or they should add on Independence Day also. Last year also airtel added 2 Telugu HD channel ( Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD) on independence Day. So this year they should do the same.

Keep an eye on Selfcare!! The day Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD Topups are updated on Selfcare its the day for Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock