DDF Exclusive 6 HD channels will be added(4 added 2 left )

Status
Not open for further replies.
So again fake news.....about Gemini movies HD and Gemini music HD channels...still not added. Why try to make us fools..specially telugu viewers....
They clearly mentioned 4 HD channels additions ...but some great people created fake news about telugu HD channels addition..
I spoke to customer service team about these channels addition..but they said that they don't have any plan to add these channels now.
So please don't update fake news about these channels additions..
Please don't hurt us.

So again fake news.....about Gemini movies HD and Gemini music HD channels...still not added. Why try to make us fools..specially telugu viewers....
They clearly mentioned 4 HD channels additions ...but some great people created fake news about telugu HD channels addition..
I spoke to customer service team about these channels addition..but they said that they don't have any plan to add these channels now.
So please don't update fake news about these channels additions..
Please don't hurt us.
There's nothing fake about Airtel's own message system. Customer Care doesn't have a clue about even the channels that were added yesterday, and you are trusting them for future additions!! Ask them about &Xplor HD or Zee Keralam HD, I'm sure they will say these channels will not be added in near future! Please have some patience and the pending 2 HD channels will be added soon.

@Siva @dino29 As Per Sun Distribution Team Person Pending Gemini HD Channels Might Make Way In August! He Himself Not Sure

He Reverted That They Haven't Received Dates Yet From Airtel!

But I Reckon within 7th August There Will Be Some Really Good Addition!

Any special day for telugu viewer's or adtv 'can we know @ vadirocks bro?😊

@Siva @dino29 As Per Sun Distribution Team Person Pending Gemini HD Channels Might Make Way In August! He Himself Not Sure

He Reverted That They Haven't Received Dates Yet From Airtel!

But I Reckon within 7th August There Will Be Some Really Good Addition!
The two Gemini channels and MTV Beats HD were supposed to have been added in March along with Surya and Udaya HD. :dodgy2: Maybe Sun doesn't want Airtel to get Gemini Music HD so fast. It might pressure TS to add it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock