9X Media plans to launch two more music channels

They Should take Steps in Adding on All DTHs Before Launch

Devesh said:
Distribution is the main problem

What about there 9xo channel what is the use of this channel, only available on d2h:angry

:no... dont rub salts on my wounds :'(
9x0 missing on adtv too.. :wall

Prashanta said:
They Should take Steps in Adding on All DTHs Before Launch

That's the problem of the Owners of 9X Media many years ago they launch INX Media with lots of promise even the shows of 9X is pretty good at time and also 9XM still running with grand success and talking about News X is the only channel at that time launch with real HD feed but the only problem they not care is the availability of the channels in DTH and MSO which cause them a hudge loss in there business now they are totaling running music channels which were profitable and not profitable at the same time.

Re: RE: 9X Media plans to launch two more music channels

shawl_who said:
:no... dont rub salts on my wounds :'(
9x0 missing on adtv too.. :wall

Me too want this channel on TS bro.

Anirudha Das said:
That's the problem of the Owners of 9X Media many years ago they launch INX Media with lots of promise even the shows of 9X is pretty good at time and also 9XM still running with grand success and talking about News X is the only channel at that time launch with real HD feed but the only problem they not care is the availability of the channels in DTH and MSO which cause them a hudge loss in there business now they are totaling running music channels which were profitable and not profitable at the same time.

yes bro at that time Peter Mukerjea was a big name in the media, now one hardly remembers his name or what he is doing.

NinadG said:
yes bro at that time Peter Mukerjea was a big name in the media, now one hardly remembers his name or what he is doing.

Yaah Peter Mukerjea is a responsible guy to build Star TV a no. 1 channel in India he could do the magic for 9x but you need to figure out every aspect of the Television Industry and subscription is the first need to fulfill if you build a entertainment channel 9x shows is pretty good and the whole channel survives if he and Indrani work hard for there channel reach.

yes he was genious but may be timing was wrong. First he was forced to resign from Star & then he was forced out of INX.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock