A New Channel H.S.WORLD.TV Testing on Insat-4A @ 83*E

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
A New Channel H.S.WORLD Testing on Insat-4A @ 83*E

Friends here is new channel named HOME SHOP WORLD TV Testing on Insat-4A at 83*E, I think its a shopping channel as HS-18 is already on this sat.:)

DETAILS:- SAT: Insat-4A at 83*E
FREQ:-4134 H 11888
FORMAT:-DVB-S2 Mpeg-4 (8PSK)

HERE IS SS:-:)

HSworld.jpg

HSworld2.jpg

Biswajit.HD said:
good update and ss @jenius
Thanks biswajit bro.

Offtopic:
Biswajit bro. there is a update on Thaicom5 freq: 3880 V 30000 , I had no signal of this freq. Did you get this freq. pl check if you receive the signal

The above channel HS world tv is only fta on this frequency according to my SD box,Pl update if any body receiving other channels on the same frequency. Thanks

jenius-jatt said:
Biswajit.HD said:
Thanks biswajit bro.

Offtopic:
Biswajit bro. there is a update on Thaicom5 freq: 3880 V 30000 , I had no signal of this freq. Did you get this freq. pl check if you receive the signal

ya i have scanned it too, but no signal on the tp :huh The channels suppose to start on that tp were : Super Buntueng and MV Buffet TV... I am still scanning the tp every day but no signal on the tp yet, hope they have delayed the launch :huh will update if any current info on it :) thanks for sharing....

Biswajit.HD said:
jenius-jatt said:
Biswajit.HD said:
Thanks biswajit bro.

Offtopic:

ya i have scanned it too, but no signal on the tp :huh The channels suppose to start on that tp were : Super Buntueng and MV Buffet TV... I am still scanning the tp every day but no signal on the tp yet, hope they have delayed the launch :huh will update if any current info on it :) thanks for sharing....
Thanks a lot dear bro. :)

Nice snaps also Update.....New Channel Scroll Showing Rajasthan's Bhanwari Devi news. may be Time news Targeting Rajasthani Viewers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock