DDF Exclusive A special base pack for Kerala state, called Kayika Sadhya pack has been launched

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 21,376
Sports Dhamaka don't have English news & movies, & only have 6 kids Channels. Also priced 109 rs higher
bro again i mentioned abt HD channels nt SD.
HD Channels which are given with Sports Dhamaka Pack

There are no such packs in Tata Sky, ask anyone.
They are only showing which HD channels are available in a Add-on packs
so these, HD Add On's are not for Subscription..?
to show which channels comes with base pack.? am i right
this TS is really confusing..!:unsure::unsure::unsure:

bro again i mentioned abt HD channels nt SD.
HD Channels which are given with Sports Dhamaka Pack
Are Bhai how many times we have to tell you if you don't have sd Channel subscribed you can't get the HD counterpart of that channel unless u take it as a-la carte

Will we get English Movies HD channels in 90 rs..?

Whether you take the 'HD add-on' pack (90rs) or 'HD access Fee'(175rs), you will get all the HD channels whose SD version is available in the pack.
So you should get the English movies HD channels as those channels are there in the pack.

But the only problem is that we don't know if Tata Sky allows users to take 'HD-add on' with this pack. Try your luck :wink

Last edited:
Are Bhai how many times we have to tell you if you don't have sd Channel subscribed you can't get the HD counterpart of that channel unless u take it as a-la carte
i know that
are u getting what am saying..??? leave it.

But as per @mbandhu bro list he is not getting HD version of this channels why? If SD version is added & HDAF is paid than he must be getting HD version too
Bro.. what are channels? Pls mention the few name of the channels..I will check here and let you know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock