DDF Exclusive Base pack for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu states, called South Prime pack has launched.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 23,393
It is now available to activate via Customer care too. I moved to annual from monthly. Just tell them that your pincode (if rural) is eligible for the pack, if they say NO.

deepakkodela
It is now available to activate via Customer care too. I moved to annual from monthly. Just tell them that your pincode (if rural) is eligible for the pack, if they say NO.

hi bro,

i am trying to activate south prime pack, but CC is saying there is no pack like this and i asked my friend has activated like that, then they asked me a friend number that will be useful to activate the same plan to you.

so i request you to provide your TataSky registered mobile that will be useful for me.
please help me.
thanks in advance, i am seeing you are in online now, i will get call back in few min from TS, if possible please PM to me
i have tried to PM to you but its not possible. Please.

Last edited:
e632a5ee051260723b5259f98e8ab020.jpg

Have messaged my Subscription ID

Hi... First of all I thank to @deepakkodela for his timely help..but I did not use his ID, luckily I have called CC he activated simply with in a 5 min

6c990dbaeadbae6515a497874d346709.jpg

And also one thing this for all Tamil nadu people not based on rural or pincode....I got this info from CC person when I talk at the time of activation

Last edited:
Hi..this is the number 1800 208 6633

I have asked him ...is there any pin code to activate like that he said no..no..any one can call and activate.

Last edited:
Spoke to same number

He told to go to dealer to activate the pack

Please check.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock