DDF Exclusive Base pack for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu states, called South Prime pack has launched.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 23,380
I had a chat with customer care through my tata sky port, they said it's possible to activate this pack only through area dealers.

Contacted customer care

This pack not available for my pin code

I am in chennai

Change the thread title that this pack only for select cities in 3 states

Don't confuse

My tatasky connection is available in my native place bro,did you contact live chat support cc/voice cc:huh

Bro,try to contact live chat support team again,If they don't know this details means write the email to nodal officers,Hope they will activated this pack
Yes bro I did very long chat... unfortunately I did not save that and also they arranged call back reg. this pack..they also were saying the same thing...

hi, i am continuously fighting for this pack with TS team, they have arranged 3 call back for last two days. still there is no conclusion...i will update further..

hi, i am continuously fighting for this pack with TS team, they have arranged 3 call back for last two days. still there is no conclusion...i will update further..
What they respond on that bro:huh

What they respond on that bro:huh
hi, they are keep on saying 803635 pin code only is eligible from your district like that as i mentioned in my post #77, but there is no pin code is available from entire Tamilnadu (all the pin codes are start with 60..only), i have raised the disconnection request but i am not accepting to confirm the disconnection without knowing the reason for the eligibility or clarifying this issue proper way.

Bro,better to write the email to nodal officer & don't know how they activated,I think some cc only receive this information

So it is available only for Rural Users, I guess. My Connection is also at native so that's why this is applicable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock