Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am planning to get another D2H connection of 500 GB HD DVR, really like it. Anyone here who owns it? :huh

How many wires from dish we have to connect in STB as the STB has 4 tuners i guess. Whats the Size of dish? :huh

Thanks bro for details, actually the dish looks much bigger like 120 cm. I am going to order it online as in local market it is not available here.

Early they give 65 cm dish to many customers, if same with u then request them provide 90 cm dish. 90 cm dish after request him otherwise they offered me 65 cm dish. Its depend on city/state. Be aware of issue of Disk checking, my 149 GB disk full with 70% it take 3-5 minutes to start the box when u on it from main connection. Dont know what with new 500 GB dvr. Try to get suggestion from who have 500 GB dvr. Devd absolutely correct.

That disk checking headache for me. Missing old non hd box :)

I called cc in the evening & booked new 500 gb HD Dvr, asked them specifically for 90 cm dish and next day engineer came with box and 90 cm dish and installation was done within an hour.

Max said:
Early they give 65 cm dish to many customers, if same with u then request them provide 90 cm dish. 90 cm dish after request him otherwise they offered me 65 cm dish. Its depend on city/state. Be aware of issue of Disk checking, my 149 GB disk full with 70% it take 3-5 minutes to start the box when u on it from main connection. Dont know what with new 500 GB dvr. Try to get suggestion from who have 500 GB dvr. Devd absolutely correct.

That disk checking headache for me. Missing old non hd box :)

When I brought DVR I didn't anything about disk...they brought 90cm one only :) ........what disk check problem? ...........Yes it takes 3-5 mins :(

thanks devd bro and everyone for the help.first i called cc and they told to recharge Rs 6490 first in my d2h hd account then only i can avail exchange offer and i will get Rs 1600 cashback..then i called the installer who had installed the hd box in our home, he was in d2h office, he checked and stock of 500gb dvr was available there, so he gave me same offer...now the engineer is coming to my home and today only we will complete the hd dvr installation.. :sp

also i have requested for 90cm bigger dish and he accepted, it will give better signal for sure.. ;)

plz post SS of 90 cms. Dish when installation complete, i m also wanted to go for this HD setup now.

My HD Zapper is now replaced with HD DVR [500 GB].. Too fast service by d2h.. ;)

Continue in this thread: Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock