About Recording in HD STB 2011

varmahai143 said:
@jaysheezy: Can u tell me how much is the activation charges for recording my tv.

call customer care to activate recording rights for that you will be charged Rs.199 as one time activation charges and Rs.30 per month for enjoying recording livetv,rewind livetv,pause livetv,etc..

@ronak shah: thank u for the information.they are telling we must pay 1099 rs for activation first then after that 199 rs and then 30rs monthly.

varmahai143 said:
@ronak shah: thank u for the information.they are telling we must pay 1099 rs for activation first then after that 199 rs and then 30rs monthly.

there will be surely some mistake from d2h side....you have to just pay Rs.199 & Rs.30pm only

and

Rs.1099 is for exchanging d2h SD STB Model with HD STB 2011 Model.As in earlier comment you mentioned that you already have HD STB 2011 Model then there is no point to charge Rs.1099 extra.

@ ronakshah: Thank u so much for the info.Should i buy a new remote for this features or can i use my existing one.If yes can u tell me which buttons we should use for recording and all.

varmahai143 said:
@ ronakshah: Thank u so much for the info.Should i buy a new remote for this features or can i use my existing one.If yes can u tell me which buttons we should use for recording and all.

read this thread from starting for all the recording related information and no need to purchase new remote..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock