Have you used split option ?

RE: Abour Recording in HD STB 2011

jaysheezy said:
I have a rf remote
The red button is for vod
And dude that * key is there in my remote but it's unusable
Well I have a 2233 stb

Hi,

you can use * key to change sound modes like surround, clear surround, normal, movie, music etc. I have RF remote for the 2222 stb. If you are not getting this option than try to change System Settings > Remote > Compact/Normal

jaysheezy said:
Remote is set to compact

Please try now, I am sure you will get sound mode option. Only thing you need to press * button again and again to change sound modes.

Even I want to use the recording option, I connect a pen-drive, then it formatted, but after that nothing happening, next what to do?? PLZ Guide

Hi...In PVR Setting der is a 3rd option from top i.e. "Instant Record Duration When Guide Absent" and we have to select the mins from 30mins to 240mins...any one knows whats the use of this and when to use??

Abour Recording in HD STB 2011

If you select 30 then when guide is not available it will record for 30 mins

Abour Recording in HD STB 2011

Imam.D2h said:
Even I want to use the recording option, I connect a pen-drive, then it formatted, but after that nothing happening, next what to do?? PLZ Guide

Have you activated the topups

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock