ABOUT VIDEOCON D2H

Reaction score
Hi ddf users am currently using airtel dth. the pq,aq is excellent. airtel stb also very good and stylish...but the main disadvan of airtel is highcost of monthly packages...if i want to move from airtel to d2h means, i have some doubts regarding d2h...in airtel they have 12tps but less no of ch in d2h 8 active tps but they have bundle of chs .d2h compress more ch in single tp but wat abt the pic and audio quality .wat abt the customer care?....is their sw is good pls clear my doubts..h xgaccagpq

well the PQ is good its cheap as of now but hardware and software not upto the mark

dineshakshit1992 said:
Hi ddf users am currently using airtel dth. the pq,aq is excellent. airtel stb also very good and stylish...but the main disadvan of airtel is highcost of monthly packages...if i want to move from airtel to d2h means, i have some doubts regarding d2h...in airtel they have 12tps but less no of ch in d2h 8 active tps but they have bundle of chs .d2h compress more ch in single tp but wat abt the pic and audio quality .wat abt the customer care?....is their sw is good pls clear my doubts..h xgaccagpq

about videocon dth or airtel dth

bprrkl said:
well the PQ is good its cheap as of now but hardware and software not upto the mark

This ans is bang on and it is the hard reality. D2h is very cheap. Many channels. But software, hardware and remote bad. But comparing everything d2h should be your blind bet.

if u want more ch. than D2H is best otherwise tatasky better than D2h. If u HD customer then D2h is best, only Rs 323 u get 22 HD ch. (200+123)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock