Sad News Account Deactivated on Account of Not Opting Channels as per New TRAI Rule

All my channels are gone ,Not even DD Channels are coming and CC not picking up phone

D2h is a disaster

Cc call not connected.very bad d2h.full problem s d2h
Account deactivated ,cc not connected fully problems.

I ve not opted for trai pack.... M with flexi and tamil addon ....
My account is active and getting the channels without any issues

I suddenly don't see anything else on tv except home, I get insufficient balance, recharge your account message but I do have a balance if Rs.631 and my next recharge date after migration to the new TRAI related Broadcaster bouquets is 18 March, 2019.

Last edited:
I heard that there is a sever fault and the the channels will be available today evening !

D2h can officially announce that they don't have a website or a Customer Care and be done with it. I have never been able to connect a single call to their Customer Care number, their website shows 504 Gateway error literally every single day.

I can see only 'Sony Marathi', rest all channels are gone. Not sufficient balance message. D2h is pathetic.

Same problem with me as well. Seriously thinking of switching over to Tatasky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock