Seeking Help Due date in TV stuck and account deactivated

• Thread starter Binger
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,256

Binger

Reaction score
My due date in tv seems stuck on 19th feb, due date in app shows 25th, cc raised complaint, gave 2 days ETA, couldn't wait and i recharged with 50/- still tv due date stuck on 19th feb... Though app shows 25th as due date

Any help is appreciated

Ask cc to send latest account details on STB via notification. It will be updated after that
They have sent it multiple times, still showing as not active recharge. When they send a notification, I received a pop up saying 25th.. when i go to account and balance information, in settings via STB it says 19th.... Though in my app and as per tata play it shows as 25th...i even factory reset it

Only thing you can do now is to just ignore it for few days. You know your due dates and that's it. Maybe after few days, it may get updated.

One thing you can do is to add any channels from the setup box itself. (As it's binge plus). so once you add from it, your setup box may receive latest details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock