Activated Infinity Pack{All SD+HD}Cash Back Received.

RE: Activated Infinity Pack{All SD+HD}

Thanks for share bro....really amazing offer :tup

I am already in magnum 42 HD till May 2017. What should I do? Thanks

xlncking said:
I am already in magnum 42 HD till May 2017. What should I do? Thanks
https://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?pid=1126837154#pid1126837154

Go thru the posts in that thread too bro. It'll help you...

how to activate this Infinity pack bro? I think we have to download airtel money app and add 5500 to the wallet and recharge dth account for Rs 5500,or any other method available?

deemah786 said:
how to activate this Infinity pack bro? I think we have to download airtel money app and add 5500 to the wallet and recharge dth account for Rs 5500,or any other method available?

No need to download app .. You have airtel sim dial *400# and follow the procedure and create a account .. Then transfer money to airtel money account frm ur bank account .. Exact amount is 5500rs. .. Then recharge ur adtv account using airtel money account for 5500rs. And get cashback 500rs. To ur airtel money account :) .. Note: want cb then recharge through airtel money otherwise done recharge through retailer .. Dont have airtel sim means download the myairtel app :) ..

Airtel has made our threads active once again with this offer... Good to see..

Note: want cb then recharge through airtel money otherwise done recharge through retailer .. Dont have airtel sim means download the myairtel app :) ..
[/quote]

Bro, I have airtel app & if i activate this Infinity ARP pack thro My airtel app, can I get the cash back of Rs 500?

deemah786 said:
Note: want cb then recharge through airtel money otherwise done recharge through retailer .. Dont have airtel sim means download the myairtel app :) ..

Bro, I have airtel app & if i activate this Infinity ARP pack thro My airtel app, can I get the cash back of Rs 500?
[/quote]
Yes...

deemah786 said:

Myairtel app and myairtel money app both r different .. Recharge thro myairtel money app and activate infinity pack ARP thro adtv cc is a better way to get 500 cashback :) .. Dont know much abt activating infinity pack in myairtel app :nj ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock