Actve Doordarshan removed

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, the free of cost Actve Service Actve Doordarshan has been removed from Tata Sky. Atleast I am not getting it. Its confirmed. CC. So expect soon these channels : DD -Kashir, DD -Girnar & DD -Saptagiri with new LCN nos. DD-Punjabi already being added. Good that TS is removing waste services & channels to make space for new & good channels.

So its 100% sure that Both Active DD Channels along with DD India.DD MP,DD UP & DD Bihar addition Soon.

Deep.S said:
So its 100% sure that Both Active DD Channels along with DD India.DD MP,DD UP & DD Bihar addition Soon.

But As I Think Currently Nagpal Is Blackmaling MIB

Yes its removed now & i hope now they will add all 3 DD channels in full screen..Or may be TS going to launch all DD Channels i.e they removed Actve DD

Re: RE: Actve Doordarshan removed

Rushil.D said:
But As I Think Currently Nagpal Is Blackmaling MIB

I think got the new tp, thats why adding dd chs. According to last artcle harit nagpal was not intersted to add dd chs without new tp. :)

Shubham said:
I think got the new tp, thats why adding dd chs. According to last artcle harit nagpal was not intersted to add dd chs without new tp. :)

So Soon Tata Sky Free Form Space Crunch :eek:hya

Shubham said:

Yes bro i also think the same as their is no migration going on nowdays and they are adding channels in mpeg2 also .so this indicates that they have got the Tp i.e there is no migration of channels..and Athricom bro also said next with about TS got the TP from GSAT-10

Yes, same thinking.

I think ts now filling created space by adding m2 chs, For new HD & M4 Sd they might add New Tp (s). :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock