Actve Doordarshan removed

Anirudha Das said:
MIB needs to take some help from Kejriwal, ask to do some FIRs against Nagpal and TATA(SKY for DD channels :lol

I Think Mr Nagpal Registere A FIR Against ISRO :nj:k For Don't Provding TPs At Time With The Help Of MR Narendra Modi Ji:D:lol

But question arise why Kejriwal not barking against TATA(SKY for adding rest of DD channels in there platform although he is a "AAM AADMI" but definitely have India's Premium DTH in his home :lol

karanrudra93 said:
I think you are a true hater of TS and want to see TS in bad position.:no

I am not against TATA(SKY nor Mr. Harit Nagpal i just want TATA(SKY to add the fundamental channels of India, every DTH company whether they have space or don't have space have to add DD channels and thats compulsory. If TATA(SKY have a space to add MTV Indies channel then why they don't have a space to add DD Indies channels.

Anirudha Das said:
I am not against TATA(SKY nor Mr. Harit Nagpal i just want TATA(SKY to add the fundamental channels of India, every DTH company whether they have space or don't have space they have to add DD channels and thats compulsory. If TATA(SKY have a space to add MTV Indies channel then why they don't have a space to add DD Indies channels.

DD Indies :lol Then What About DD West Indies :D:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock