Actve Doordarshan removed

Expecting another new channel with Fashion TV India being removed.

Anirudha Das said:
But Nagpal needs to add DD channels first.

Now actve doordarshan has removed so now we can hope for the remaining dd channels addition on ts

Anirudha Das said:
They needs add DD channels first otherwise MIB will send TATA to SKY. :D

I Think Current Situation Is Opposite Tata Sky CEO Don't Fear Of Any One :nj When They Get GSAT-10 Tps They Add DD Channels Other Wise Nagpal Is Blackmailing MIB :shy:lol:shutoff

Md Anzar said:
Now actve doordarshan has removed so now we can hope for the remaining dd channels addition on ts

As i said bro TATA(SKY needs to add DD channels first otherwise MIB will send TATA to SKY.

if ts adds remaining channels soon(very near future), then it confirms, ts got gsat-10 tps.

Re: RE: Actve Doordarshan removed

Anirudha Das said:
They needs to add DD channels first otherwise MIB will send TATA to SKY. :D

Impossible as Tata will sue ISRO in supreme court for violations of contract regarding failure to provide GSAT 10.

Rushil.D said:
I Think Current Situation Is Opposite Tata Sky CEO Don't Fear Of Any One :nj When They Get GSAT-10 Tps They Add DD Channels Other Wise Nagpal Is Blackmailing MIB :shy:lol:shutoff

I think MIB needs to blackmail Nagpal first add DD channels then gets the new TP :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock