Actve Doordarshan removed

Mr nagpal doesn't fear anyone as government failed to provide TP

Harit Nagpal keeps talking of suing Isro but not heard of any further development.

Re: RE: Actve Doordarshan removed

karanrudra93 said:
That's why Mr.Nagpal started MPEG4 migration and also spends 900 crores for this.

What about violation of contract by ISRO? 900 crore is different issue

Rushil.D said:
I Think Current Situation Is Opposite Tata Sky CEO Don't Fear Of Any One :nj When They Get GSAT-10 Tps They Add DD Channels Other Wise Nagpal Is Blackmailing MIB :shy:lol:shutoff

karanrudra93 said:
dipayan said:
Mr nagpal doesn't fear anyone as government failed to provide TP

That's why Mr.Nagpal started MPEG4 migration and also spends 900 crores for this.

TS CEO Harit Nagpal is great person....:nj He is worth Rs thousand crores ...:D
He will get the things done from Isro as there are enough indications that TS has already got TPs on Gsat10.

NinadG said:
Harit Nagpal keeps talking of suing Isro but not heard of any further development.

Nagpal and ISRO both delaying the things its the conspiracy against the TATA(SKY customers.

Anirudha Das said:
Nagpal and ISRO both delaying the things its the conspiracy against the TATA(SKY customers.

bro MR Nagpal Is Trying Every Thing To Get Tps Form ISRO :njThat's Why They Are Blackmaling To MIB :u

MIB needs to take some help from Kejriwal, ask to do some FIRs against Nagpal and TATA(SKY for DD channels :lol

Anirudha Das said:
MIB needs to take some help from Kejriwal, ask to do some FIRs against Nagpal and TATA(SKY for DD channels :lol

I think you are a true hater of TS and want to see TS in bad position.:no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock