Discussion Ads on TV

But while watching match how many times u will change the channel bro? Not feasible to change the channel

But while watching match how many times u will change the channel bro? Not feasible to change the channel
Yesterday my mom watch Daily soaps during break i tuned to dd sports for match that time this ad going on unfortunately then my mom

angry kristen wiig GIF

Those ads should be banned altogether. It is not servicing the purpose. And worse part is the irony there. How can Sunny Leone of all people be in those ads?

Also one point to be mentioned that these ads are vulgar and don't seem to be creating awareness with anybody
Yes also most of the viewers attract by that vulgarity instead of that so called awareness it's a purely a business tactics by condom company and these telecasting in the name of awareness 😕

Yes also most of the viewers attract by that vulgarity instead of that so called awareness it's a purely a business tactics by condom company and these telecasting in the name of awareness 😕
Vulgarity in these ads are contradictory to what they are selling.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock