Discussion Ads on TV

Both are fitness guys. They need to avoid endorsing these soft drinks.

True,
Agreed, I always hate mahesh babu only for this and tweeted him for not endorse Thumps Ad, but someone replied and shared video about what he does with this endorsing money, he donates more than 50% of his money to charity. so leave it that matter after seeing that video.

True,
Agreed, I always hate mahesh babu only for this and tweeted him for not endorse Thumps Ad, but someone replied and shared video about what he does with this endorsing money, he donates more than 50% of his money to charity. so leave it that matter after seeing that video.
It's like doing pan masala ad and donating the money to charity.

This ad become hit on tamilnadu especially lyrics of the ad 😎

Theme: Exchange old mobile to buy New mobile on Sathya Electronic Showroom

Source

though i do like the ad concept and its relatable of mom sharing /serving other family members the tastiest dish which she had prepared but didnt even kept or take her share of dish.

instead of showing kids giving their mom horlicks to meet nutrients needs as she could not eat palak paneer or indirectly telling its palak paneer they could have shown them - sharing the palak or making more palak for their mom along with other members of family. though agree as its drink supplement ad they cant show like that directly.

seeing health supplement equivalent of palak paneer doesn't feels good.

Was missing Some Zoo Zoo adds which used to appear 6-7 years ago. It was a very good ad. Really Humourous . I remember during my class 8th ( IPL 2010) , It used to come in Advertisement breaks and we laughted a lot

Good Old Days 😌

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock