Discussion Ads on TV

Sshhh.... don't say that to sports fan who thinks regional market are the future. All I see in these channels are dubbed national ads. Not one local ad. Channels employees are fulfilling self interest.
It could be that SunTV is giving priority to local businesses even though big brands are offering them more money.

I think channels should show some signal/ident when ads start and end on a channel.

This can help a streamer like YouTube or YuppTV detect the signal and feed their own ads during the break.

For example, if you are streaming the channel in US, YouTube can show US ads during the break.

TV channels should seriously consider removing their logos during ads like foreign channels do.

Some information in the ads is covered by the logo. Today, I saw the entire brand name being covered by Zee Keralam logo 😁

Advertisers should demand it.

TV channels should seriously consider removing their logos during ads like foreign channels do.

Some information in the ads is covered by the logo. Today, I saw the entire brand name being covered by Zee Keralam logo 😁

Advertisers should demand it.
Some advertisers do demand that the channel logo should not cover their ad. So channels squeeze up ads like this:

TAP61gR.jpg

Now they cannot claim that the channel logo was covering their ad. Brilliant idea 😁

The conditions should be:
1. Channel logo should not cover ads.
2. Show our ads in its original aspect ratio without any modification.

Last edited:
Why not controle the advertisement time during the programe, by MIB.5 Minut programe 5 minuts advs.. I🤔🤔

I am watching Asianet News now. During every break, they are showing ad of "Chicking" in full-screen without channel logo and scrolls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock