ADTV cud activate its 12th TP very soon (S/R,fec changed)

destinyawaits said:
shawl_who, Bro, All other TP's are filled? Is 12000 if it's something related to channels that can be added isn't the number too low as compared to others? 30000etc.

Shinesh, Bro, I hope you are right and will soon add some good HD channels rather then being
just a mere spectator in this DTH race. Competition is already heated up but they all were fooling around.

Badly want them to add the 4 premium HD channels.

HBO Premium + SWP + Romedy Now+. If at all possible Fox Traveller HD and Life OK HD.

Travel xp and mtunes as well. Basically issue is that when they added hbo premium sd and also there was interview of ceo published that they are not interested in hd addition. That was a very bad indica5ion and since then they havent really added anything. Leave sd even &pictures still missing. I started doubting whole strategy now.

Following footstep of reliance. Only dish tv, d2h and tata sky are active at present. Airtel did well in part but from last 2 months nothing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock