S/R for 12th TP changed to 30000 (more space now)

shrey7 said:
All i want is COLORS INFINITY HD & ANIMAL PLANET HD.. after this i can wait for another 5 - 6 months next HD addition.

What :skd
Happy with 2 HD addition for 6 months :sp

Wow, you guys are way too soft on Airtel. I want all HD channels available in India. Whether I watch it or not is my decision, not Airtel's. :)

intrinsicreality said:
Wow, you guys are way too soft on Airtel. I want all HD channels available in India. Whether I watch it or not is my decision, not Airtel's. :)

then u go with harsh on Airtel ... Lets wait and see ull get all the :Hd channels in Airtel ... :lol:d:d

intrinsicreality said:

well d actual problem is of tp space.
We wud like to have all 50+ HD chnls on airtel, but they dont have d space :s

Up until d new sat launches, airtel have to manage in d existing space.

What happens if a really big brand, like Viacom launches another GEC, say bandhan.... and adtv doesnt have space to even add that...

It ll be trouble for adtv then. :(

shawl_who said:
well d actual problem is of tp space.
We wud like to have all 50+ HD chnls on airtel, but they dont have d space :s

Up until d new sat launches, airtel have to manage in d existing space.

What happens if a really big brand, like Viacom launches another GEC, say bandhan.... and adtv doesnt have space to even add that...

It ll be trouble for adtv then. :(
I know the reality but as a consumer, I do not care about space and stuff. I would never say that I'll be happy with just two or three more HD channels. I want them all. :)

Airtel is adding airtel movies 1,2 3.
Why they try to disappoint customers like that by adding there channels .
Airtel movies charges are very very high. With such charges I prefer to download or buy a DVD from the store. I am wondering who is the actual viewer of this type of channel. Bad business strategy. They should add some HD channels like colors infinity and so on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock