ADTV cud activate its 12th TP very soon (S/R,fec changed)

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Very very gud news all bros....

ADTV will activate its 12th TP very soon, in my opinion. :eek:hya

11680 H -- Its S/R has changed now, its 12000.
FEC changed to 11671 H

The signal quality has gone upto 85 %, which is the normal quality of all TPs.
Signal is stable.

@ shubham bro: Pls do a card scan, and check whether 8PSK OR 16APSK is coming in this TP.

RE: ADTV will activate its 12th TP very soon! (S/R changed)

so if this TP gets activated will there be chances fo addition of new channels???(HD also???)

Yes, surely. I m waiting for @shubham bro to do a card scan, so that this news is confirmed.
Already, I think, this TP has been activated.

shawl_who, Bro, All other TP's are filled? Is 12000 if it's something related to channels that can be added isn't the number too low as compared to others? 30000etc.

Shinesh, Bro, I hope you are right and will soon add some good HD channels rather then being
just a mere spectator in this DTH race. Competition is already heated up but they all were fooling around.

Badly want them to add the 4 premium HD channels.

HBO Premium + SWP + Romedy Now+. If at all possible Fox Traveller HD and Life OK HD.

so new hd channels r coming..

As shared earlier my preference would be in following order SWP, HBO Defined & Hits and M Tunes HD..... Rest they should leave space for upcoming Channels like Epic TV !!! for SD channel the should add Romedy Now and '& Pictures'.....

destinyawaits said:
shawl_who, Bro, All other TP's are filled? Is 12000 if it's something related to channels that can be added isn't the number too low as compared to others? 30000etc.

Shinesh, Bro, I hope you are right and will soon add some good HD channels rather then being
just a mere spectator in this DTH race. Competition is already heated up but they all were fooling around.

Badly want them to add the 4 premium HD channels.

HBO Premium + SWP + Romedy Now+. If at all possible Fox Traveller HD and Life OK HD.

Yes, U are correct bro, 12000 is very low. But may be that is the only space that could be converted to active state.
I m also not sure abt all this.

But, one thing is for sure, the signal is maximum for this TP now, at par with other Tps.
Only a PCI card scan can give us a clear picture. :)

ADTV will activate its 12th TP very soon! (S/R changed)

Sun group HD channels may be added as per, one of the existing thread
As per that info The addition is mentioned in the month of November.

a welcome step, but airtel should add some useful channels therein.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock