ADTV cud activate its 12th TP very soon (S/R,fec changed)

A K Basil said:
airtel should add popular channels on that tp

if tata sky and d2h can add many hd channel then why cant airtel on single tp even tata sky customer haven't said quality compromise much off........

Karthik said:
25-30 sd channels or 5-7 hd channels.

Hi Karthik,

Why only 5-7 HD channels in case of ADTV? Just wanted to understand if ADTV TP's have different parameters than others? Because Tata Sky has added 12-13 HD channels on one TP.

QhMiRoR.png

This is the latest scan by @shubham bro.

Unfortunately, Modulation still isnt correct, means TP is still unactivated.
But, surely.. something is going on this TP, as its FEC, S/R has changed.

Lets hope for some gud news in future. :)

abhi1276 said:
if tata sky and d2h can add many hd channel then why cant airtel on single tp even tata sky customer haven't said quality compromise much off........

ya ts carry 13 HD ch in one tp and d2h has 12hd CH per tp ... then also TS PQ is superb..dont know why... ???

Airtel maybe using cheap material. This may be the reason.. :)
They are always cheap in almost everything and the customers ultimately move away.

Airtel is a piece of crap and if Dish TV had a same HD DVR as Airtel.

Every day I write to them on twitter and the only reply I get from them is we already are in talks with the broadcasters to get the channels on our platform and we can't confirm any timeline for the same.

Airtel never cares about there customers.

For a TP having 30000 as S/R, ADTV can add 10 HD channels or arnd 35 SD chnls on that tp.
If, S/R is reduced, so will the no. of channels.

Airtel and it's marketing team.

I have one song for you that fits and suits you perfectly.

"Jaago Jaago Jaago Subha Ho Gaye"

Like you you think its apt for the company.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock