ADTV free recording top up

Dth Thrissur said:
Yesterday onwards adtv launched a new free recording top up.
It's free of cost with unlimited validity. It can add on all SD+/ HD+/ HD customers. I checked it, and also i add it to my ID.
There is no official info about this launch
to get this SMS ADD TOPUP230 to 54325 :c

recording_top_up.jpg

Thanks , Sir. Do you have HD box or HD recorder box? Can I active this top up for FREE in my HD box? Previouly , it was charged Rs. 49 per month?

pallab999 said:
Thanks , Sir. Do you have HD box or HD recorder box? Can I active this top up for FREE in my HD box? Previouly , it was charged Rs. 49 per month?

I hope you can. Please check with CC. If you have USB port you should be able to activate recording.

Recording is possible even with normal remote using menu options. Not everything you will be able to do, but you can manage to some extent.

Now recording is available for free.

I spoke to airtel CC now,5:45PM, he confirms me NO FREE OFFER is there on recording,its still Rs.25/month

can anyone re-confirm this ?

divakar_mba said:
same thing happened to me also,CC telling no free offer
thilalangadi said:
I spoke to airtel CC now,5:45PM, he confirms me NO FREE OFFER is there on recording,its still Rs.25/month

can anyone re-confirm this ?

maybe cc does not know about this offer

What is the meaning of Recorder STB if not allows you to record for free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock