ADTV HD-DVR freeze during booting or sometime during accessing HDD r recorded program

Dishorder

Reaction score
Dear friend,
Help needed about ADTV HD-DVR. It freeze & stuck at startup point. When I start it it shows in TV "Initialization Please wait" after that TV doesn't get any signal from SET TOP BOX. SET TOP BOX light glows still red but no transmission to TV. I Reboot twice, thrice sometimes more then it go back to next screen & Home channel started or get in standby. When it freeze remote also don't work as box remote reception light don't respond with remote. Some time during accessing HDD for watching program it shows program list but when playing it goes blank. I've to reboot to watch it and I scare of rebooting that if again reboot problem start. I've already Factory Reset It but problem still comes sometime. Complained to CC too, engineer visited but it didn't happened in front of them so they gone back after Factory reset only. It don't happen always but when happen it irritates me. Any idea to help friend. Warranty is remaining for 10 days only. If go for replacement they will give me old refurbished box which I don't want. If it can be fixed with software, it will be fine. It's software version Release no is 457

Immediately call CC again & get your box replaced, dont wait till warranty is over otherwise you will have to pay from your pocket...:hello

Reactions: Omi
they are change the box only issue found otherwise no,but you can force them (way of your approach) to change the box.
but if you faced this issue between 2nd December to 24 December,just wait for 4 days and check whether it will happens again.if yes immediately change the box.
if the issue started before 2nd December immediately change the box.

Re: ADTV HD-DVR freeze during booting

Frencisee engineer called me today saying they don't have this box in stock so they ordered it expecting to arrive in couple of days. So he wanted to close the old complain asked for Happy code & asked to lodge new complain with CC when box arrived. So they will immediately change the box. I have updated software manually & today I've restarted box 5-6 times but didn't face any problem yet. I afraid if I'll receive any old dirty box as I've keep this box as new as it was.

don't worry last couple of weeks they tested some box with minor update,it affected and made some issue,now issue resolved,but if you got any issues til immediately change the box.

don't forget your last complaint to claim new box.

Re: ADTV HD-DVR freeze

Maybe it's HDD problem as sometime I couldn't access HDD even after booting

Re: ADTV HD-DVR freeze during booting

Yesterday Replaced my HD-DVR with another one. Look like new. Absolutely free of cost.

Re: ADTV HD-DVR freeze

Gone. I knew about that as they informed me few days ago before changing the in case of changing STB I'll lose all previous recording. So I watched all old. But there were some collection got lost too. Anyway its better to have new stb rather than old collection. I'll record again in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock