ADTV S/W updated with release 500

shawl_who said:
S/W has been updated to release 500.

I ve noticed foll changes.

1) Audio option showing in single line, when we press blue button, quite helpful for watching LCN 155
2) New options in TP list, SES A,B,C :huh
3) Time shown on epg has been shortened.
4) New option of 'menu-timeout' under user-settings.
5) Messages are opening in a new window.
6) While scanning FTA channels on STB, Airtel HOME channel shows up after the scan.

Pls contribute if u ve noticed any other changes as well. :k

Is that update for all, I havenot not got any update, I am using sd box purchased on march 2013 ?

@ rahul & duke : Have u tried dwding the s/w manually, by the method I ve posted earlier. ?

This update is for everybody, rahul. They havent send a dedicated update for me only. :lol

Re: RE: ADTV S/W updated with release 500

shawl_who said:
@ rahul & duke : Have u tried dwding the s/w manually, by the method I ve posted earlier. ?

This update is for everybody, rahul. They havent send a dedicated update for me only. :lol

I tried but
Trick didn't worked for me

no initializing
after pressing the
Exit button

D[SATELLITE ANTENNA]F

shawl_who said:

I also tried this trick, not working for me also.

Go to settings and see the download status. If it is showing "Aborted", you cannot get the latest version. If it is "Idle" or "Waiting", you can try the trick and you will get latest version. Otherwise, even though you are trying the trick, you will still get the same version.

kafeel_azam said:
I tried but
Trick didn't worked for me

no initializing
after pressing the
Exit button

D[SATELLITE ANTENNA]F

Do the below steps:

1. Let the STB running and watch any channel.
2. Don't switch of the STB using remote.
3. Switch of the main power of the set top box. Don't switch of the TV power.
4. Now switch on the main power of the STB.

You can see the text "Please wait while initializing". Then follow the trick... :)

If the trick is not working, then I m not too sure.
I guess u'll have to wait up until airtel pushes the s/w from their end. :k

As sadiq said rightly, switch the main power off from STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock