ADTV HD STB updated with release number 502

people said:
wait brother,update available up to march end.
Just a wild guess or any confirmation you got?
because 2 months means it's long duration for a software update, which is already available in HD boxes

Reply regarding dolby digital plus through hdmi for HD DVR :wall:wall:wall

Ref: Email dated 13/03/2014, feedback regarding the Dolby sound for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your email to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We assure you that the feedback regarding the Dolby sound has been forwarded to our concerned team, however currently we are not in position to commit any tentative date.

At airtel we believe that our customers' inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

We hope that this response has addressed your query suitably.

Warm Regards,
XXXXXXXX
Customer Services
bharti airtel ltd.

@ jayanji

They send same emails for all requests.. so don't be moved.
I have Airtel HD-DVR too.. still waiting for an update :(

Airtel doesn't seem to care about their customers.. very annoyed.

You send Email Like MY ID NO IS XXXXXXXXXX. I AM REQUESTED TOU YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE NEW S/W 502 IN MY SET TOP BOX (MODLE NO).they update The S/W in only 2- 3 days

Dear Aymk..

I don't think that's possible at all..
They wont take one customer request into consideration and update the firmware.

Yes Bro,because In last months 17th send email Regarding this. They update The New S/W 502 on 19th.

Aymk said:
Yes Bro,because In last months 17th send email Regarding this. They update The New S/W 502 on 19th.

As of now, there is no S/W update for HD-DVR after Release No-457. Then how are you saying it is possible.:no
Once the update is released it will be available to everyone without any requests!!!

My mail is with customer ID.
While posting here , edited the ID no & CC name

now A time They first Update The SD set top Box like NEW CUSTOMER to OLD customer Then HD AND last HD Dvr . IN LAST YEAR WHEN i Purchase The New Set Top Box the Update the s/w on the update time 24 march

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock