ADTV S/W updated with release 500

Sadiq said:
Yes. That is the reason..

Sadiq, earlier the status was showing as idle but now showing as aborted . what does this means? i have not recieved any new update.

Re: RE: ADTV S/W updated with release 500

rahul1117kumar said:
Sadiq, earlier the status was showing as idle but now showing as aborted . what does this means? i have not recieved any new update.

Not sure why brother. Did you try the manual procedure when the status was Idle?

Last night
My
Download Status changed to Idle

Then I tried manual software update trick
But that didn't work

My current
Release Number 457

&
I have Technicolor HD Box

dibu6854 said:
anybody rather than KANONMEDIA get updated???????/

Forget KAONMEDIA box, I want to know has any of the ADTV subscriber's s/w got updated ?

bcoz, I find it very strange, that only my s/w has been updated, how is it possible. :skd :sp

Sadiq said:
Because you are the ADTV moderator. That is why they updated your box. :)

:lol bro

No, But I m serious abt it, how come nobody else is reporting s/w update !!
It really is strange, considering few days have also passed by, up until now... atleast few ppl should have got the new update. Quite surprising. :skd

My Software has got updated manually on Tuesday i.e., 24-09-2013.
Earlier My Download status is " Aborted " and then i have noticed change on Sunday to " Wait User ", then i have download manually.
I have observed the Following Changes and put in Screenshot of the Same, Please look into my observed Changes in New Software 500.
u5E3YfF.jpg

Here New "Fav Symbol" beside the name of the Channel.
NiOM6fg.jpg

Here "My Account" in Menu
q5PjEG1.jpg

ZHcD0Ub.jpg

Here "Sub Titles" have been removed only "Audio" is available
and Finally the Release Number 500
6BnwMCf.jpg

Sorry for my Bad Photography

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock