Seeking Help Adtv Secondary Hd Connection.

How are you getting it in 200 Rs. If i change my base pack to My plan 199 with Magic HD on my primary connection. Will i still get Maxx HD for 275 Rs
Yes ..you will get Max HD with your primary pack of my plan 199

Brothers I want value prime kids pack + Max HD pack in my 1st connection. and same channels in my second connection. please tell me what will be my total monthly cost.

Brothers I want value prime kids pack + Max HD pack in my 1st connection. and same channels in my second connection. please tell me what will be my total monthly cost.
For primary connection its cost (299+225 = 524) and for secondary same package its cost only 175(sd+hd both). So your total monthly cost is 524+175=699.

For primary connection its cost (299+225 = 524) and for secondary same package its cost only 175(sd+hd both). So your total monthly cost is 524+175=699.
thanks brother. but airtel dth cc says that I have to HD add on in both connection to see the hd channels in both tv.

thanks brother. but airtel dth cc says that I have to HD add on in both connection to see the hd channels in both tv.
No for your second connection you do not need to add any separate HD add ons. You will get HD channels with you base packs at just rs 175, if your base pack is 299 or below.
This is my package for multi connection

Last edited:
That means I have to choose "value prime max hd pack" or "value prime kids pack"+ "max hd add on"? please tell me brother.

That means I have to choose "value prime max hd pack" or "value prime kids pack"+ "max hd add on"? please tell me brother.
Yes your secondary connection Base pack if you want to watch HD channels, will be included in your base pack. Like my image showing base pack.

Brother can I change my primary connection in lower package and secondary conection in higher package?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock