ADTV Stopped Selling SD Recorders !

Jenitkumar

Reaction score
I have searched entire website of airtel digital tv but didnt found the price for standard definition recorder boxes....

9vyNj.png

dWBXi.png

2jRzb.png

RE: Stopped Selling SD Recorders !

Have u seen any reason of this?
why they have stopped.

I have currently recorder box .they have stopped this bcz their is no sale for sd recorder almost zero .it is bcz hd and hd dvr are available at market almost same price.really sad news for me but i am not recharging my airtel account for many months.

Are they providing any upgrading offer for SD recorder holders to upgrade HD recorder?

Ravi budhwar said:
I have currently recorder box .they have stopped this bcz their is no sale for sd recorder almost zero .it is bcz hd and hd dvr are available at market almost same price.really sad news for me but i am not recharging my airtel account for many months.

HD box price is Rs.2290
HD recorder box price is Rs.4890

Difference is of Rs.1100 which is neither same nor small.

Yes they are providing some offers to upgrade to sd recorder to hd but i have asked cc for this couple of months back but i don't like scheme .i have just asked to my friend for sd recorder to sale and he is a distributer so he have no problem to sale it and i am planing to buy a just sd box next month

No brother i am compairing sd recorder with hd and hd dvr bcz couple of months back they are providing sd recorder around 3500rs. So i am telling if you are getting hd dvr at just 1300rs. More than no one wants to purchase a recorder. But when i have purchased it i had paid around 6000rs. Its sad that today it's value is just finished

firstly price of sd recorder and hd recorder was/is not same, sd recorder was slashed by a lot and it costed almost as same as a hd box, it costes approx 2800. sd recorder was topped long time agao by airtel and the left over old stock which was left is now over, now airtel too has three variants sd box, hd box and hd dvr box

Tata Sky has done the same as the make dvr+hd then they stopped only sd dvr boxes now same happened with Airtel.I am sure its stopped now,so they have removed the recorder page.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock