Advice on new DTH service for SD TV

drsamratroy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am contemplating to finally change my connection from Cable TV to DTH. I have a SD TV which i plan on keeping for few more years. So can you guys please give some advice on which DTH service to go for ? My budget is around 200 p.m. & i just need the basic channels. I am looking to keep it cheap. I am from eastern india. :huh

I suggest u to go with d2h, u want sd connection so i think d2h is still cheap and having more exclusive sd channels than other dth.

Devesh said:
I suggest u to go with d2h, u want sd connection so i think d2h is still cheap and having more exclusive sd channels than other dth.

Rushil.D said:
I will Suggest to go with Dish TV or ADTV :tup

Actually i heard some kind of new festival offer for Dish TV of Rs. 800 installation all inclusive that the locals were talking of & that made me thinking about changing from Cable TV. Do you guys have any idea of it as i could not find anything about it online? How is Dish TV SD & what are minimum installation charges that is required normally on any DTH? Please put some light on it as i am a noob on this topic & dont want to get fleeced by some false offers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock