again my LCO changed from SCV to Arasu cable tv

prakash_Tv said:
dinee said:
hmmm k,i'm frm madiapakkam receiving signals frm SCV 1ly...

bad luck friend...:wall:wall:angry:angry:':)':)'(

Yes, entire Chennai has bad luck when it comes to this Cable Tv due to a damn monster. :wall :angry

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
dinee said:

Yes, entire Chennai has bad luck when it comes to this Cable Tv due to a damn monster. :wall :angry

not entire chennai bad luck only who r hv SCV cable tv they all very very bad luck :':)':)angry:angry:angry:wall:wall

prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
dinee said:

not entire chennai bad luck only who r hv SCV cable tv they all very very bad luck :':)':)angry:angry:angry:wall:wall

Yes, you are right. But i think most areas in Chennai been caught by SCV and other few areas too switching between SCV and Arasu quite frequently. :angry :angry

TCCL, Jak and other smaller MSO's don't seem to connect more than 2 or 3 areas max and Chennai has over 290 pincodes.

I wish this stops permanently and all move to some worthful MSO. :) :)

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
dinee said:

Yes, you are right. But i think most areas in Chennai been caught by SCV and other few areas too switching between SCV and Arasu quite frequently. :angry :angry

TCCL, Jak and other smaller MSO's don't seem to connect more than 2 or 3 areas max and Chennai has over 290 pincodes.

hmm k k let see wat will happen :):):)

prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:

umm.... :-/ i waited for over 7 months from the date of DAS deadline to see some small change in my area and so far none and i hugely miss the soccer and English movie channels. :'( :'( But i cant pay SCV Rs 215 per month for a stupid and costly package and cant accept Sun network dictating what i must watch. :angry :angry

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:

umm.... :-/ i waited for over 7 months from the date of DAS deadline to see some small change in my area and so far none and i hugely miss the soccer and English movie channels. :'( :'( But i cant pay SCV Rs 215 per month for a stupid and costly package and cant accept Sun network dictating what i must watch. :angry :angry

in arasu cable tv im getting 4 english movies channel and 2 sports channel and lot more pay channel im getting with 100 Rs :p:p:p:clap:clap:clap

Am moved to perungalathur recently, yes'day here LCO came to my house for cable connection.
He charged Analog for rs .100 (connection charge rs. 500 extra). I told no for this , as i didn't get any good channel.
He also suggested to buy SCV STB for Rs. 1300, and montly subscription of Rs. 150, where most channels will come . (don't know the exact package name or wat are the channels will come under this).
And also he gave one more option, if i return SCV STB, once moving from here, he take this stb , and return me the STB amount (Rs. 1300)
Is it can i believe his words?
is it SCV STB rs. 150 package is worth one?

sathishbabu4u said:
Am moved to perungalathur recently, yes'day here LCO came to my house for cable connection.
He charged Analog for rs .100 (connection charge rs. 500 extra). I told no for this , as i didn't get any good channel.
He also suggested to buy SCV STB for Rs. 1300, and montly subscription of Rs. 150, where most channels will come . (don't know the exact package name or wat are the channels will come under this).
And also he gave one more option, if i return SCV STB, once moving from here, he take this stb , and return me the STB amount (Rs. 1300)

u can check package details click here

http://www.scv.co.in/Das_Packages.pdf

but no one like this packages :wall:wall:wall:angry:angry

prakash_Tv said:
sathishbabu4u said:

u can check package details click here

http://www.scv.co.in/Das_Packages.pdf

but no one like this packages :wall:wall:wall:angry:angry

001_zps8393eb5b.jpg

It depends on every individual, for me i will be happy if i have all the soccer channels, eng movies, NGC type channels and eng news (Indian & International) i would be so happy ad for me all the regional language channels are a waste so i cant pick this Rs 150 package as it wont have any eng movies, news or GEC channels and only tamil channels and some sports so not worth if you want to have eng movies, news or GEC.

The same analogue with some sports is this 150 Rs package.

yes..
but i like that package..
What i want is all Tamil channels, with more sports channels (especially cricket channels), then some NGC, Discovery channels.
SCV rs. 150 package looks good, but my concern is relocation. We relocate with in next 2 years (max 2 years, min 6 to 12 months).
Hence i am planning to opt for DTH, but all DTH monthly subscription is higher even comparing with SCV DAS rs. 150 package
No DTH provides sports channels (especially cricket channels ), less than 200rs package.
Currently have plan to go with tatasky make my plan..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock