again my LCO changed from SCV to Arasu cable tv

sathishbabu4u said:
yes..
but i like that package..
What i want is all Tamil channels, with more sports channels (especially cricket channels), then some NGC, Discovery channels.
SCV rs. 150 package looks good, but my concern is relocation. We relocate with in next 2 years (max 2 years, min 6 to 12 months).
Hence i am planning to opt for DTH, but all DTH monthly subscription is higher even comparing with SCV DAS rs. 150 package
No DTH provides sports channels (especially cricket channels ), less than 200rs package.
Currently have plan to go with tatasky make my plan..

Rs 150 pack doesn't contain NGC & Discovery channels type too. Its just the usual analogue package with some sports and other language channels and nothing different.

Yes, you may try some DTH packages that may cover all your preferable channels and you may use the package as long as you wish as you may carry the dish any where in India. All i wish is the DTH reduce the tariff and tax and bring the price on par with the local cable then most of the people would move to DTH, hope that happens soon.

Exactly correct.
I don't know why monthly subscription of DTH prices are so higher compare to DAS package.
If i go for Make my price or A la carte basis, am getting just 10 channels only for 155 rs.
Where in DAS i will get more channels at 150rs.
Even in the tough competition, DTH people not reducing the monthly subscription. Sun dth also have more or less same price compare to other DTH. (just 10 -15rs less than others that's it).

I am eagerly awaiting for new channels to be added in Arasu. Also I find the PQ to be good in all the channels. I am using LG 42 Inch 3D LED.

krishnanramani said:
I am eagerly awaiting for new channels to be added in Arasu. Also I find the PQ to be good in all the channels. I am using LG 42 Inch 3D LED.

post ur setup box pic's

sathishbabu4u said:
Exactly correct.
I don't know why monthly subscription of DTH prices are so higher compare to DAS package.
If i go for Make my price or A la carte basis, am getting just 10 channels only for 155 rs.
Where in DAS i will get more channels at 150rs.
Even in the tough competition, DTH people not reducing the monthly subscription. Sun dth also have more or less same price compare to other DTH. (just 10 -15rs less than others that's it).

go for the SCV base pack ( which has most of the sports, news, and tamil channels Movies now is free with that pack) with MP pack you will get most of the channels like NGC etc you wanted. which would work around 135+35+ tax around 180 Rs.( again your LCO promising taking back the STB is a question unless you know him in person.) Or you may opt for videocon D2h with south silver sports pack with a yearly subcribtion Rs232 pm when you do a long term recharge you will get for Rs200 pm. ( going for D2h has one good advantage over Tatasky is the la carte price of TS is very very costly compared to that of D2h ,you can add one or more movie channels if you want in la carte as well.) you also get 3% cashback if you do recharge online, which you can add few la carte channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock