Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 288
  • Views: Views 62,850
karan_hdl said:
After Installation please confirm whether its possible to view one channel while recording another.

As per FAQ, it's not possible... CC might have given wrong info...

Last edited by a moderator:
0f588b5626b4e4c4cf5f664d32817e29.jpg

thisisjagan said:
As per FAQ, it's not possible... CC might have given wrong info...

Yeah Bro gone through It says Record one channel while watching some other in Youtube so they might got confused.

Will DVR Internet box will be launched in the future any info on that Launch event you watched??

Last edited by a moderator:
then its waste bcz 4k channrls also needed i will upgrade to 4k after that only

i am going to wait for 4k content on airtel after that i will go for this stb

jayanthkillam said:
if 4k content is not available then what is the use to get this box.
may be airtel launched because of Jio TV rumors pressure.

4K content is available thru Netflix, Youtube and lot of other apps.. Also, during FIFA world cup and major tournaments, the have 4K telecast which airtel may be planning to provide thru adtv and hence the 4K box. 

TS has 4K box
D2H has 4K box 

and now ADTV 4K box - simple as that  :) :)

akshayprabhu said:
Amazon listings- 

Airtel Internet TV with 3 months full SD and HD channels subscription  - http://www.amazon.in/Airtel-Internet-months-channels-subscription/dp/B01M8MM5A5

Airtel Internet TV with one year full SD & HD channels subscription - http://www.amazon.in/Airtel-Internet-year-channels-subscription/dp/B01MG4QKFD

Please note the seller is relatively new and the products are not PRIME/Amazon Fulfilled.

I do not take any responsibility for anything that happens if you choose to go ahead with the purchase.

its sold by airtel itself on Amazon. No third party seller.
Airtel is now a seller on Amazon on India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock