Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 288
  • Views: Views 62,512
hindifun said:
Please help:
CC says upgrade cost is Rs 3999 + 150 visit charge with all sd, hd channels free for only one month.
If I go for new connection it may cost me Rs 4999 with all channels free for three months.
It means upgradation is costly then new connection or Cc has wrong information?
Second thing if I go for new connection, can I get some discount from the Airtel dealers?

It's possible that upgrade cost can fall to 2499/- with 1 month subscription. Just like HD-DVR the cost will depend on availability of stock.
Edit: 2499/- plan could also be for second connection. Need confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
now I am booked internet box.amount is 3150 for old box replacement. also me confirmed of recording option(one channel watching and other channel recording) is possible of this box.

dharma81 said:
now I am booked internet box.amount is 3150 for old box replacement. also me confirmed of recording option(one channel watching and other channel recording) is possible of this box.

Did the CC guys tell you or anyone else?

Haha! First airtel launched 4G service without planning, in which we got 3G speed in 4G and now airtel Internet TV. Jio Iski Bhi Lega

dharma81 said:
Just now received the local dealer call and he told installation and replacement of box including of 3150rs

After Installation please confirm whether its possible to view one channel while recording another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock