Airtel adding transponders in october

• Thread starter Thread starter shashib
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 9,167
I don't understand if they are not adding TPs from SES9 why did they update the boxes with SES9 details, also if LNB need to be replaced for Asiasat who would bear the cost of replacing of LNB would airtel provide it for free or we have to bear it.

Rushil.D said:
Bro there is just 3 degrees difference between Asiasat7 and ADTV current Sat Direction so adtv may use monoblock lnb like dish tv and can provides hd channels from asiasat 7 Ku :shy

Yes i too think so.

rahul1117kumar said:
I don't understand if they are not adding TPs from SES9 why did they update the boxes with SES9 details, also if LNB need to be replaced for Asiasat who would bear the cost of replacing of LNB would airtel provide it for free or we have to bear it.

may be SES 9 tps cost are more then Asiasat tps :u afterall they are doing business :)

Sai Jai said:
whatever itz as per forum rules thread without source is against forum rule .. So better we can merge this thread in Adtv GD Thread ..

bro he had given many confirm news in past so we can consider he news geniune without source too :)

Please dont close or merge this thread to anyone...
It's a ray of hope to adtv customers....though I'm not very sure about this.

Rushil.D said:
bro he had given many confirm news in past so we can consider he news geniune without source too :)

yeah so only i am asking thread merge not for thread close :) .. he is one of the member of DDF .. I think in DDF member is a member rule is rule for all that is fairplay :) ..

I am ready to buy a monoblock LNB if Adtv will add Asiasat Ku band TPs to add HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom